Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Sean Broeder <sb...@apache.org> on 2018/08/03 19:43:36 UTC

JIRA housekeeping

Hi All,
As we work toward releasing Trafodion 2.3 we need to ensure all the
associated JIRAs are labelled correctly.  You can find the JIRAs associated
with the release here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TRAFODION/versions/12340979

If you are the owner of a JIRA on this list and it's not already submitted,
now is the time to start thinking about pushing the target release out to
2.4 and marking the JIRA appropriately so it doesn't affect the release of
2.3.

Please also close JIRAs that are in the release and currently marked as
'resolved'.

Thanks for your help,
Sean