Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by "Beau E. Cox" <be...@beaucox.com> on 2004/04/23 18:23:00 UTC

Embperl cvs and latest ExtUtils::XSBuilder (0.25)

Hi -

The XSBuilder part of the make for cvs Embperl fails
when the latest ExtUtils::XSBuilder-0.25 is used.

Gerald - I didn't have time to investigate further -
I simply droped back to 0.23 (which works fine).
Please let me know if you need more details.
You are maintaining this module, aren't you?

Aloha => Beau;

Re: Embperl cvs and latest ExtUtils::XSBuilder (0.25)

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi,

> The XSBuilder part of the make for cvs Embperl fails
> when the latest ExtUtils::XSBuilder-0.25 is used.
>
> Gerald - I didn't have time to investigate further -
> I simply droped back to 0.23 (which works fine).
> Please let me know if you need more details.
> You are maintaining this module, aren't you?

Yes, I maintain it. I will have a look at it.

Thanks for the feedback

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der KOMCOM 2004 in Mannheim
25. bis 27. Mai 2004  Stand K11a   www.komcom.de