Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2010/01/26 16:01:51 UTC

check security permission in portlet

Hi,

I have added a portlet to my page. After this I remove the required role
for this portlet from the loggedin user in jetspeed user manager. The
portlet is not shown in portlet selector. That's right, but I can use
the portlet again, because this is always on my page. How can I check
the required role in portlet directly?

kind regards,

Frank

Re: check security permission in portlet

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/portals-jetspeed-user/201001.mbox/<
4B598B50.1060006@douma.nu>