Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Fred Moyer <fr...@taperfriendlymusic.org> on 2007/05/16 11:29:59 UTC

Apache::Reload [ was Re: [Fwd: foundation: r10592 - in /foundation/officers: cclas.txt grants.txt]]

Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> [dropped all but dev@]
>
> Fred Moyer wrote:
>>> Also, there are a couple patches sent to -user or -dev in 2006 worth
>>> investigating incorporating.
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/perl-dev/200601.mbox/thread?0

I applied that patch a few days ago.  Philip I've stolen your
Makefile.PL from Apache::SizeLimit and hacked it to fit Apache::Reload.

I still need to write some tests for this (none existing), eta on the
release right now is 'a few weeks'.  Sorry I haven't been able to move
faster on this, have been involved in a big push at the day job.  I'll
post my tests to the list for review before I commit, thanks for your
patience on this.