Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ishant Agarwal <is...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/15 06:02:33 UTC

cm:managed-properties not working as expected, update-method not getting called

Hi All,

I am facing a issue while using cm:managed-properties in my blueprint.xml.
The update-method is not working in the perf environment, although its
working fine on my local system. The only difference is that I am using a
docker in the perf environment. Can anyone suggest how to debug the issue ??

<cm:managed-properties persistent-id="wf"
            update-method="refresh" update-strategy="component-managed" />

Regards,
Ishant