Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/22 17:50:55 UTC

Re: pl guide me to run sample UserguideEchoClient

Hi Nikhil,

Find the axis2.xml in the conf directory of your axis2 installation and change the port number to something less common.

  <transportReceiver name="http"
                       class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer">
                        <parameter name="port">8080</parameter>

Next time, please use the sandesha-dev email for this type of questions.
Good Luck!
Jaliya