Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/01 16:29:53 UTC

INFRA-9291

INFRA,

I submitted a JIRA ticket [1] to enable an external build of the Apache
NiFi (incubating) website. I was just wondering if there was anything else
needed to complete this request.

Thanks in advanced!

Matt

Re: INFRA-9291

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
No worries. I was just trying to get things ready for the switch over.
Thanks again.

Re: INFRA-9291

Posted by Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi Matt,