Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Nabeel Memon <nm...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 00:58:16 UTC

AmpCamp exercise in a local environment

Hi. I found AmpCamp exercises as a nice way to get started with spark.
However they require amazon ec2 access. Has anyone put together any VM or
docker scripts to have the same environment locally to work out those labs?

It'll be really helpful. Thanks.

Re: AmpCamp exercise in a local environment

Posted by Nabeel Memon <nm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Arpit. It's really helpful.

Posted by Arpit Tak <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arpit Tak <ar...@gmail.com>.
HI Nabeel,