Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Thibault Le Meur <Th...@supelec.fr> on 2012/04/04 10:19:12 UTC

going in production mode: reducing logs and database choice

Hi,

Before going in production mode, I'd like to know:
1- if it's possible to decrease the loging level from the defautl DEBUG
to simple Warnings (seems it's not based on log4j anymore)
2- what is the best database to use (the default derby, or mysql).

Installed version is openmeetings_1_9_1_r4707
<http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/downloads/detail?name=openmeetings_1_9_1_r4707.zip>

Thanks in advance,
Thibault

Re: going in production mode: reducing logs and database choice

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It can be only tested with latest nightly.
I'm going to test it in 1-2 days (need to set up OM on the server with
"real" certificate)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: going in production mode: reducing logs and database choice

Posted by Thibault Le Meur <Th...@supelec.fr>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR