Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Godwin Ko <go...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/09 18:11:28 UTC

How to apply stylesheet in turbine

How can I apply stylesheet in my web page?  Do I need to use VelocityOnlyLayout?  I try to call  $page.setStyleSheet(url) when using the default VelocityECSLayout but no style can be apply even though the stylesheet link tag generated in the html page.

Besides, the turbine user mailing list archive seems not functioning otherwise I think I can find the answer by searching the archive instead of posting this message.

Thanks,
Godwin Ko.