Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ma...@cnedi69.cnafmail.fr on 2001/05/18 10:46:25 UTC

DeployedServices

I don't understand :

I specify in the "web.xml" file that my config file is "mysoap.xml" located
on the root directory :
<init-param>
          <param-name>ConfigFile</param-name>
          <param-value>mysoap.xml</param-value>
</init-param

then, in this config file "mysoap.xml", I specify that I want it to save
the diffrent deployed services in a particular file named "mylist.ds" also
located in the root directory ......
<soapServer>
        <!-- This section defines the same thing you get if you don't -->
        <!-- specify anything at all - aka the default                -->
        <configManager value="org.apache.soap.server.DefaultConfigManager"

          <option name="filename" value="mylist.ds" />
        </configManager>
</soapServer>

However, when I deploy a new service with the administration tool client of
Apach Soap "http://127.0.0.1:8080/soap/admin/index.html", it saves my new
service deployed in the "ServicesDeployed.ds" !!!!!!!
Why doesn't it save in my specified file "mylist.ds" ??

thank you