Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/07/21 02:32:35 UTC

[HELP WANTED] Documentation Enhancements for Apache DeltaSpike.

All,

As everyone knows, documentation is key to making any project successful.
We have some gaps currently in our documentation that make using some of
the features of DeltaSpike a bit hard.  Therefore, I'm calling on the
broader community to help us address these documentation challenges by
improving our docs.

I've created a JIRA filter with our open documentation issues, which you
can find here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12338045

This list will grow.  It would be great to get some folks looking at it,
especially our end users, to give us feedback on what needs to improve or
even where they see fit patches for our docs.

In case you're not sure, you can make changes to our asciidoc files, from
our main git repo.  The website is at
https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/tree/master/site and our docs are at
https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/tree/master/documentation .  Please
feel free to submit patches, or raise PRs with a proposed fix.  Just make
sure to include a JIRA ticket in your commit.

Thanks,

John

Re: [HELP WANTED] Documentation Enhancements for Apache DeltaSpike.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
fyi: [1] and [2] provide a basic overview.
(they aren't 100% up-to-date, however, most parts are still valid and only
few parts aren't listed at all.)

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/DS-Core+Overview