Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Marc Luria <ma...@luria.net> on 2013/11/04 15:18:34 UTC

What's the best way within javascript to know that my app is using ripple?

In other words, if I want my javascript code to do things a little
differently when it is using ripple, and when it is running on a smartphone?

Re: What's the best way within javascript to know that my app is using ripple?

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.
A dirty dirty hack you could use:

if (window.top.ripple)

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.