Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2010/10/02 01:49:29 UTC

Re: Sorting individually by each keyword.

Your email has been specific about one example, but vague about what your
general goal is.  Based purely on what youv'e said the
QueryElevationComponent seems like it would meet your needs -- but it's
hard to be sure w/o more details.

: I want to sort individually by each keyword.
:
: ex:)
: There are Doc1,Doc2,Doc3.
: It have three keywords - "A","B","C" in each.
:
: [search result]
: keyword "A" :
: search result:Doc1,Doc2,Doc3
:
: keyword "B" :
: search result:Doc3,Doc2,Doc1
:
: keyword "C" :
: search result:Doc3,Doc1,Doc2
:
:
: How do I implement the above?
:
:
: Follow are my ideas.
: But I want to know better ways strongly.
:
: [A.]
: Register more same keywords in proportion to the score.
:   ex:) A,A,A,B,B,C
:
: [B.]
: By using own Similarity class, customizing score calculations.
:
:
: Failed ideas.
: --
: Using "Field boost" and "Multi-value-field"
:

-Hoss

--
http://lucenerevolution.org/  ...  October 7-8, Boston
http://bit.ly/stump-hoss      ...  Stump The Chump!

Re: Sorting individually by each keyword.

Posted by jjml jkl <jj...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry to late reply.Thanks for the reply.

I want to control the ranking of each keyword freely in a large number
of documents.
- regardless of the actual keywords in the document.
- and doesn't using XML configure file.

example:)

There are Doc1,Doc2,Doc3,,,,Doc1000 - more than thousand.
It have three keywords - "A","B","C",,,,hundreds of words in each.

[search result]
keyword "A" :
search result:Doc1,Doc2,Doc3,Doc100,,,,

keyword "B" :