Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by hongbing cheng <if...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/17 07:28:56 UTC

Different publication has different project logo?

Hi:
   All,
   Now, in Lenya, All the publications hava the same project logo(the
picture shows in the right of the top of the publication). But i want to do
that different publication has different project logo.
   For example, in a corporation, every department has a publication.
Now every department wants to have own department logo to show in their
publication so that it can differentiate between departments syllabify.
   Could someone give me some advice?

 Thank you in advance.

Cheng

Re: Different publication has different project logo?

Posted by hongbing cheng <if...@gmail.com>.
Right, you are right. Thank you very much!

2009/3/17 <ru...@uniklinik-freiburg.de>

> Hi Cheng,
>
> > Hi:
> >    All,
> >    Now, in Lenya, All the publications hava the same project
> > logo(the picture shows in the right of the top of the publication).
> > But i want to do that different publication has different project logo.
> >    For example, in a corporation, every department has a
> > publication. Now every department wants to have own department logo
> > to show in their publication so that it can differentiate between
> > departments syllabify.
> >    Could someone give me some advice?
>
> you can change the url of the logo to a location of an uploaded image.
> e.g. changing the link of the logo in page2xhtml.xsl to
> {$root}/index/logo.png would request an attached png image
> at the page index.html with node name logo. So the owner of the publication
> can upload his own logo.
> (Images must be published to see them in the live area)
>
> Rudolf

Re: Different publication has different project logo?

Posted by ru...@uniklinik-freiburg.de.
Hi Cheng,