Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Adil Ishaque Abbasi <ai...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/01 16:26:25 UTC

nutch on amazon emr

When I try to nutch crawl script on amazon emr, it gives me this error

/mnt/var/lib/hadoop/steps/s-3VT1QRVSURPSH/./crawl: line 81:
hdfs:///nutch/bin/nutch: No such file or directory
Command exiting with ret '0'

Though nutch script is located at hdfs:///nutch/bin/,still it gives this erorr.

Any idea what is it that I'm doing wrong ?

Regards
Adil

Re: nutch on amazon emr

Posted by "Meraj A. Khan" <me...@gmail.com>.
I suggest running it using the stock bin/crawl script from the  command
line  first and then try using the jar that you mentioned.

Re: nutch on amazon emr

Posted by Adil Ishaque Abbasi <ai...@gmail.com>.
Can I automate these steps.?

--