Posted to user@struts.apache.org by BinhMinh Nguyen <st...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/26 21:17:28 UTC

Handle Errors with JSP file

Hi,

I have jsp files that handle unchecked runtime errors
with a "errorPage='error.jsp'" atrribute. Everything
works fine with regular JSP. When I implement those
jsp using Struts, the application works still fine but
the error handling part, ther eis no way I can send
the error exception to the "error.jsp" anymore. Please
help me solve this problem, I really appreciate your
help. Please give examples if possible. Thanks
Note: I read the thing about ErrorTag, but to be
honest, I dont understand much. Please give me some
ideas.
Trully thanks
BM Nguyen

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/