Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sonia mukherjee <so...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/20 12:40:43 UTC

mod_rewrite

Hi All,

could any one give me information on whether any Api call is present with
Apche 2.2 that gives indication that Rwrite Rule is configured for a
particular URL. And if possible with full info on what are the flags that
are set (flags like L,P,QSA...)

Waiting for reply.

Thanx and Regards

sonia

Re: mod_rewrite

Posted by sonia mukherjee <so...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the reply.
I have a filter context that uses a particular API call ap_parse_uri().
There are known issues with this particular call and in my case i am facing
issues with this call while i have proxy enabled with Rewrite rule. If i am
able to detect that Rwrite Rule  is configured then i can handle the faulty
API call accordingly.
Any hint on how can i use the rewrite log.

 Waiting for reply.

Thanx and Regards

sonia

Re: mod_rewrite