Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Mary <da...@btinternet.com.INVALID> on 2018/08/31 22:28:20 UTC

Files won’t open

I have typed 6 important files and now they won’t open. I am worried they are all lost! Please help.

Firstly when I open open office is says ‘Windows is searching for soffice’  so I press browse to locate files. They then appear on screen but when I try to open them, it says ‘ error - the system cannot find the file specified’

Please can you help?

Thank you

Re: Files won’t open

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 9/1/2018 2:10 PM, Toby Hall wrote:
> Please unsubscribe me - Thanks.
then reply to the return e-mail you will get. If you do not see the
reply in your inbox check your spam folder.

Regards
Keith

Re: Files won’t open

Posted by Toby Hall <2b...@gmail.com>.