Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Wei Zhang <zh...@shinetechchina.com> on 2015/05/18 09:24:39 UTC

I also would lilk become an OFBiz confluence contributor

Hi Guys,

Can anybody add me to the list of contributors on the wiki? My confluence username is tzngvi

Thanks,

Wei

________________________________

Shinetech Software Inc. (Microsoft Gold Certified Partner)
- Software Development Solutions.
- Web Development Solutions.
- Volume Licensing Solutions.

Think green- please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!

Shinetech Disclaimer:
The information contained in this electronic message and any attached documents may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, note that any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this electronic message or any attached documents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify Shinetech immediately.

Re: I also would lilk become an OFBiz confluence contributor

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You are in, please add your line in the table at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

Thanks

Jacques