Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Simon Klaiber <si...@klaiber.com> on 2002/01/30 00:33:48 UTC

Introduction

Hi log4J folks,

Im new to the list and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Simon Klaiber, I'm a Freelancing Software Developer from
Frankfurt/Germany and Currently working for one of the bigger german Banks.
Im using log4J bow for som time and in severel projects and started to have
a look at th actual Log4J code in the last weeks.

Bye Simon

BTW: I Posted a Bug Report and a Change Proposal including some Code on this
List two days ago but didn't got any reply so far.
Wasn't this the right list for stuff like this or was the postings lost or
did just nobody had the time yet to take a look on it?

Re: Introduction

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Simon,

You are right to insist and persist. Thank you. Ceki

ps: I believe both items were addressed.

--
Ceki Gülcü