Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Abdel Olakara <ol...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/31 07:04:45 UTC

what does Application Admin Specification say?

Hi everybody,
 I might be asking a very silly question. what is application admin
specification in R4? which section of core specification explains about
multiple application environment and its execution? My aim is to understand
where its used and how its used practically.

Thanks in advance,
Abdel Raoof Olakara
olakara@gmail.com
http://technopaper.blogspot.com

Re: what does Application Admin Specification say?

Posted by Abdel Olakara <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Marcel, I will have a deeper look at chapter 116.

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Abdel,