Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/30 16:22:58 UTC

Mina web site fix

Hi !

I just fixed some pb in our web site that make it impossible to publish.

It should be up to date in the coming hours.

I will also update the pages to reflect the current tools we are using
(hugo) to publish the content, it's totally outdated atm.

Thanks !
--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50

Re: Mina web site fix

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Ok, site up and running, with a few mistakes (like when on the main
page, the downloads point to 2.1.4 instead of 2.1.5).

I'm going to fix that today and then announce the new releases.

Re: Mina web site fix

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@apache.org>.
Awesome. Thanks!