Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Slavik Krassovsky <Sl...@microsoft.com> on 2012/08/18 20:13:06 UTC

1.1.X release

Hi,

Hi, quick question - Is there a way to download  1.1.X - current beta version, 1.1 release - none of the mirrors seem to have it.
Is building it the only way to get it?

Thanks,
Slavik

RE: 1.1.X release

Posted by Slavik Krassovsky <Sl...@microsoft.com>.
Thanks Matt - worked great for me!

Thanks,
Slavik

Unfortunately I have not finished a release 1.1.0 of Hadoop yet, although there is a 1.1.0-rc2 that is not too bad.  A built version (both developer tarballs and bigtop-style rpms) is available at
    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc2/

I'm having a few unit test failures, which may just be due to my workstation setup, but I need to investigate them.  Also, I still need to run system tests against this rc.

--Matt

Re: 1.1.X release

Posted by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Slavik,