Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Peter Nordlund <pe...@lentus.se> on 2000/06/19 10:36:33 UTC

FAQ (was Re: Junit task)

Hi again,

May I suggest that the FAQ for ant is made available directly from the ant
main page.

Now you first have to go to the projects FAQ where the tomcat FAQ is default
(that's ok). Next you have to click on a link with the text "Jakarta -
Tomcat" to get
to the next page where you may choose to view the ant FAQ.

I think that the present layout is quite unintuitive and easy to miss.

Also, of course add the answer to my stupid question! ;-)

/Peter

RE: FAQ (was Re: Junit task)

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Peter,

You can create an account and add it yourself. Click on the [Login] link.

Conor