Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by rahulsharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/07 09:32:49 UTC

Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfigFeature#11bb6ecc'

Hi everyone,

I am upgrading from cxf 2.2.6 to cxf 3.1.11 jars.

while configuring the endpoint I am getting the below exception,

[main].BaseApplication.main:591 {07/06/2017 09:13:34.740} >> ERROR
> EXCEPTION {
>   Cause   : org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name
> 'org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfigFeature#11bb6ecc' de
> fined in file [endpoints-jms.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean
> 'EquipmentInventoryRetrievalQueue' while setting bean property 'jm
> sConfig'; nested exception is
> bean with name 'EquipmentInventoryRetrievalQueue' define
> d in file [endpoints-jms.xml]: Error setting property values; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyExcepti
> on: Invalid property 'useJms11' of bean class
> [org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfiguration]: Bean property 'useJms11'
> is not writable or has an invalid sett
> er method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of
> the getter?
>   Message : Error creating bean with name
> 'EquipmentInventoryRetrievalSoapJms': Cannot create inner bean
> 'org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfigFeature#11bb6e
> cc' of type [org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfigFeature] while setting
> bean property 'features' with key [0]; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans
> .factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
> 'org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfigFeature#11bb6ecc' defined in file
> [/opt/nbiman/TMFoEM/CON
> F/endpoints-jms.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean
> 'EquipmentInventoryRetrievalQueue' while setting bean property
> 'jmsConfig'; nested exception is org.spr
> ingframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with
> name 'EquipmentInventoryRetrievalQueue' defined in file
> [/opt/nbiman/TMFoEM/CONF/en
> dpoints-jms.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property
> 'useJms11' of be
> an class [org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfiguration]: Bean property
> 'useJms11' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
> parameter type of
>  the setter match the return type of the getter?
>   Class   : org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException
>   Stack   : {
>     [0] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver(resolveInnerBean:230)
>     [1] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver(resolveValueIfNecessary:117)
>     [2] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver(resolveManagedList:287)
>     [3] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver(resolveValueIfNecessary:126)
>     [4] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory(applyPropertyValues:1245)
>     [5] at
> [...]

The endpoint definition is as follows,

	<jaxws:endpoint xmlns:eir="http://www.tmforum.org/mtop/mri/wsdl/eir/v1-0"
		id="EquipmentInventoryRetrievalSoapJms" address="jms://"
		serviceName="eir:EquipmentInventoryRetrievalJms"
                endpointName="eir:EquipmentInventoryRetrievalSoapJms"
		implementor="#EIR_EP">
		<jaxws:handlers>
			<ref bean="MTOSIHandler" />
			<ref bean="ThreadContextHandler" />
			<ref bean="ServerSessionHandler" />
		</jaxws:handlers>
		<jaxws:features>
			<bean class="org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfigFeature"
				p:jmsConfig-ref="EquipmentInventoryRetrievalQueue" />
		</jaxws:features>
	</jaxws:endpoint>

	<bean id="EquipmentInventoryRetrievalQueue"
class="org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfiguration"
		p:connectionFactory-ref="jmsConnectionFactory"
p:targetDestination="${EquipmentInventoryRetrieval.reply}"
		p:useJms11="true" />

from the cxf website I found that the parameter useJms11="true" is removed.

So could anyone help me out in this regard, if there is some other
configurable property to replace the
removed parameter.

or do we need to have some code changes in my previous code.

Regards,
Rahul