Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Gastel <mg...@abebooks.com> on 2002/12/23 21:02:03 UTC

jk2 reconfiguration blues

Hi All,

I am attempting to dynamically disable a jk2 worker by updating the
workers2.properties file and hitting the /jkstatus url.
It seems to be re-reading the configuration file (it detects the change) yet
the status of the workers never change.  Has anyone had any success with
this?  I have attached my jk2 log and jkstatus screen.

I am using tomcat connectors 4.1.18 with apache 2.0.43.

Thanks!
Mark

ps if I disable a worker and restart apache, the worker shows up as disabled