Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2004/02/10 13:49:16 UTC

Nightly JMeter build problems

Just tried jakarta-jmeter-20040209 from Covalent (previous zips have been
deleted) and had no problems starting it up (but I don't have time to run
any long tests just now)

Out of memory errors can often be sorted by adjusting the memory parameters
- see the jmeter shell script for details, and have a look in recent
postings to this mailing list.

Unfortunately your attachment(s) did not arrive here - perhaps you could
post them to Bugzilla?

What OS and JVM are you using?
How much memory?

S.