Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Samba <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 09:43:10 UTC

Navigation rules not working with Facelets

Hi all!

I'm facing diffculty with page navigation in Facelets Pages.
  I could navigate to the pages if I directly give href attribute of the
HTML link/anchor tags(with .jsf extension). but, I'm not getting the
navigation rules working.

Is there any special way to get navigation rules working with facelets
pages?

Thanking you , )(apologising for  that unfortunate  day),
Samba.

Re: Navigation rules not working with Facelets

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> But I'm not able to get the methods that I write in the backing beans
> invoked!
> How to get that done ?

can you explain?
I don't understand, what you really mean.

-Matthias

(maybe these questions are better asked on the facelets list ?)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:

Posted by Samba <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hey,
Thankyou Mat....,
I really forgot to keep those components(commandLink, and commandButton)
inside <af:form>,
Thankyou for reminding me,,
It worked normally,now.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.