Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Shadwell <pa...@shadwell.ch> on 2015/06/13 02:03:35 UTC

Can't configure Load Balancer

When trying to configure HealthCheck in a Load Balancer. I get the following error:

{"createlbhealthcheckpolicyresponse":{"uuidList":[],"errorcode":430,"cserrorcode":9999,"errortext":"Failed to create HealthCheck policy: Validation Failed (HealthCheck Policy is not supported by LB Provider for the LB rule id :)24”}}

Can anyone shed any light on this.

ACS Cloudstack v4.5.1

RE: Can't configure Load Balancer

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Yes, its good to see HealthChecks get implemented for VR.
HealthCheck policy framework is already present, Its at VR it should implement the calls.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

--

Andrija Panić