Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <so...@cs.manchester.ac.uk> on 2015/01/16 16:49:47 UTC

Re: Graduation question

Will it be updated here that Flink has graduated?

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/flink.html

In particular the "Incubation" checklist is empty.

BTW - I fixed so the missing
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html re-appeared - missing
quote in the index.xml

..strangely this didn't give any red flags in
http://ci.apache.org/builders/incubator-site-staging.

On 15 December 2014 at 22:07, Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> I've added the resolution to the board agenda for Wednesday's meeting.
> Thanks Marvin for the guidance.
>
> Alan.
>
>   Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>
>  December 15, 2014 at 11:20
>
> Short answer: go ahead.
>
> Long answer: There's no role requirement, so in theory literally
> anyone could send an email to board@apache with the resolution text.
> However, it helps if it's someone who's subscribed to board@apache
> (and thus whose messages won't get stuck in moderation) and who has
> sufficient privileges to commit changes to the board agenda in svn.
> In practice, that means that resolutions tend to be submitted by
> Mentors who are also ASF Members subscribed to board@apache.
>
> Marvin Humphrey

>   Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
>  December 15, 2014 at 10:36
>  As a Flink mentor can I submit the graduation resolution to the board now
> that it has passed, or is that a job for Roman as IPMC chair?
>
> Alan.
>

> --
> Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE