Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Georg Hicker <ge...@utanet.at> on 2007/05/24 12:53:41 UTC

WS-BusinessActivity-Initiator and Kandula at the ICWS2007

Hi folks,

we'd like to inform you that our paper "The Web
Services-BusinessActivity-Initiator Protocol: an Extension to the Web
Services-BusinessActivity Specification" about the extension protocol
proposed on this very list (see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-kandula-dev/200701.mbox/%3C45A644BA.8070708@erven.at%3E
) has been accepted at the IEEE Int'l. Conference on Web Services 2007.
The actual paper can be found at
http://stud4.tuwien.ac.at/~e0125577/WS-BA-I/20070424/

We will present our work and the integration into Kandula at this
conference, which is held from July 9th-13th in Salt Lake City, UT.
(http://conferences.computer.org/icws/2007/)
Advance registration is open until June 1st.

We'd be happy to welcome interested members of the Kandula community there.

Best regards,
    -hannes erven
    Georg Hicker