Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/03/24 15:33:04 UTC

[GSoC 2016] [Criminology] Extend Agent based modeling

Hi Hugo, Jesse,

Let me introduce you to Apache SiS - http://sis.apache.org/ As you can read on the website, SIS is a community of developers surrounding around geospatial applications. In particular, I would like to introduce you to  Martin Desruisseaux, the core developer of SIS and a liaison with OGC (Open Geo-Special Consortium).

We need to immediately bring some of the offline GSoC discussions to mailing lists. SIS as an apache project requires all discussions on the mailing lists. Its ok to do offline discussions, but you need to promptly summarize them on the mailing lists.

I created two issues for the proposed GSOC projects:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-324
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-325

Here are some the steps you need to do immediately.

* Create an account on Apache JIRA and attach your draft proposals to the JIRA issues you sent above.
* You will need to submit the final GSoC to official website - https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ you can submit a version immediately. You can update it with newer versions up until the deadline.

Let me know if anything is not clear,
Suresh

Re: [GSoC 2016] [Criminology] Extend Agent based modeling

Posted by Jesse Maes <ke...@gmail.com>.
I just uploaded the attached document as my final draft. Hopefully this one
is good to go!

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Jesse,

Posted by Ramyaa <ra...@gmail.com>.