Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anshul <le...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/03 10:51:23 UTC

How to make a war file

I have got all the file structure ready to make this archive. But how do we
create one? I didn't find it being demonstrated at any place.
I studied that it's similar to jar. So what do I do? jar cvf xyz.jar abc?
And rename xyz.jar to xyz.war?

Re: How to make a war file

Posted by Zsolt Horvath <ho...@mail.tiszanet.hu>.
Hi !

See the attached files. Edit the build.xml and change this line:
  <property name="app.name"       value="SB_URM"/>
Set the value to your application's directory name, and run the batch. Thats
it.