Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Yuhichi Nakamura <NA...@jp.ibm.com> on 2001/07/13 08:01:34 UTC

Does Axis follow SOAP 1.2?

Or do we stick to SOAP 1.1 as for Axis 1.0?
I have not looked at 1.2 closely, but the difference is little.
Best regards,

Yuhichi Nakamura
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
Tel: +81-46-215-4668

Re: Does Axis follow SOAP 1.2?

Posted by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com>.
Hi Yuhichi:

I've already started putting the SOAP 1.2 constants into Axis, and also
implemented the new "Misunderstood" fault headers.  We definitely plan to
support 1.2 fully sometime soon, and to continue tracking the spec as it
evolves.

--Glen