Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ganesh Manal <ga...@maplelabs.com> on 2018/04/17 11:40:05 UTC

How to configure the reporting interval for the flink metric monitoring.

HI,

When I configure the counter ( in default system metric ).
I could see the counter getting monitored on reporting tool ( graphite in my case ).
But the default reporting interval is 60 seconds.
Is there a way to configure the interval for metric reporting ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ganesh Manal

Re: How to configure the reporting interval for the flink metric monitoring.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
You can configure the interval by setting
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/monitoring/metrics.html#reporter>.