Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Rajagopal. V" <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/08 03:15:18 UTC

Loader Constraints Violated

Im getting a
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated
when linking javax/transaction/UserTransaction class

while running the cactus task using jboss as the
incontainer(using the containerset tags). This error
happens when there are two different classloaders that
load the same class. The issue is i dont get it
always, i get it sometimes.
My question is is there any CActus package that
bundles UserTransaction with it? I couldnt find any.
Any other reasons why this could happen? Im using
jboss 3.0.4 and Cactus 13 - 1.5 beta1.

Please let me know if u need more info about my build
file.

Thanks in advance
Raj

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

RE: Loader Constraints Violated

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Raj,

No, there is not use of Transaction inside Cactus.

> Any other reasons why this could happen? Im using
> jboss 3.0.4 and Cactus 13 - 1.5 beta1.

Make sure you have Cactus only in your WAR file and not anywhere else in
the system classpath or any other classpath.

Sorry I can't be of much help. I don't know what's going wrong.

-Vincent