Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com> on 2005/12/06 20:35:37 UTC

mod_authn_db crash

I build on Win32 apr-utl/dbd with apr_dbd_mysql.c with Mysql 5.0.16 libs.
And also build mod_auth_dbd and mod_dbd.

The server starts fine with the directive DBDriver mysql and mod_auth_dbd
enabled.
Most pages are fine authenticated against a Mysql database.
But sometimes I get httpd.exe crashes:

Faulting application httpd.exe, version 2.2.0.0, faulting module
libmySQL.dll in function: LIBMYSQL!mysql_stmt_bind_result.

Where do I have to report this issue:  apr, httpd, webthing or mysql ?

Steffen
 .

Re: mod_authn_db crash

Posted by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com>.
> As far as I'm concerned, the MySQL driver is only tested against
> MySQL 4.1 - with pretty much a default build - and on Linux and
> FreeBSD platforms.  In principle that shouldn't make any difference,
> but in practice I don't know.

Indeed it works all fine when it is build with 4.1.5 libs.
Also  no problems with accessing Mysql5 databases.

Thanks for pointing in the good direction,

Steffen

Re: mod_authn_db crash

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.