Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/05 19:33:48 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF SharePoint 2007 Plugin 0.3, RC0

Still need 2 votes for this...
Karl

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF SharePoint 2007 Plugin 0.3, RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three +1's, >>72 hrs, vote passes!
Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me as well.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Still need 2 votes for this...

+1 from me

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF SharePoint 2007 Plugin 0.3, RC0

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Checked signatures, +1 from me.

Piergiorgio