Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexandre Victoor <av...@prisma-presse.com> on 2001/10/08 16:16:40 UTC

cache working with Cocoon1.8 but not with Cocoon1.8.2

Hello
I have a small producer class, with an 'hasChanged()" method that works
very well with Cocoon1.8 . With Cocoon1.8.2, the cache feature doesn't work
( the config files are the same, just the jar is different).
Is there something to do with Cocoon 1.8.2 to make the cache work ?
I have attached the source of my test producer with this mail.
Thanks

Alex

Re: cache working with Cocoon1.8 but not with Cocoon1.8.2

Posted by Alexandre Victoor <av...@prisma-presse.com>.
Hello again
I figured out that my producer is working well with Cocoon 1.8.2, when the
user doesn't use IE 5.5 ...
Is there a patch or someting to solve this problem ? Should I use Cocoon
1.8 instead ? (I can't have a Cocoon2 site right now)
Thanks

Alex