Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/01/24 18:55:32 UTC

how to deploy the site

Hi all guys,

I hope that procedure to deploy the site is quiet easy now, so
everybody can do it, simply launch, from the Oltu main dir:

sh deploySite.sh -Dusername=${asf.id} -Dpassword=${asf.ldap.pwd}

it takes a while but everything now is automatic, no more manual
procedures. I also took advantage to fix some settings. API docs is
back in action better than before.

Have fun!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/