Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/15 07:33:57 UTC

Lucene Documentation Updated

Hi Team,

In preparation for 1.0.9 release I have updated the Lucene related
documentation with details related to newly added features around
Indexing Rules, Aggregation and Analyzers

Kindly review it once to see if it captures the information correctly.
Also if you think any config option/property name needs to be changed
then do let me know so that we can do such changes before 1.0.9
release.

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/query/lucene.html

Re: Lucene Documentation Updated

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 15/12/2014 06:33, Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
> [1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/query/lucene.html

Well done Chetan.

I think that the only thing missing is understanding how much some
configurations could affect performances.

For example the "ordered" flag on the property. Is there any problem if
I set it on all the properties by default? What are the drawbacks?
Repository  size? Speed of indexing? Speed of search? When do we hit the
line?

Cheers
Davide