Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brad Reichert <br...@chesaning.k12.mi.us> on 2004/03/03 15:06:59 UTC

[users@httpd] [error] accept: (client socket) failed with errno = 10022

I'm running Apache 1.3 on NetWare 6.0SP4.  On 3 different occasions 2 of
my server apache logs grew to over 1GB in less than 30 minutes.  I'm
only running apache on those servers for server administration not web
hosting.  The only entry in the log files (repeated thousands of times
per second) is:
[Wed Mar  3 07:00:34 2004] [error] accept: (client socket) failed with
errno = 10022

Everything on the server seems ok but the log file grows so quickly the
volume is full before I even know it's happening.  If I unload and
reload apache everything seems to be ok again.

Does anybody have an idea what is happening and how I might fix it?

Thanks,

Brad