Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Thiago Santos da Costa <th...@tj.rj.gov.br> on 2008/04/08 16:46:56 UTC

problems using required fields

Hello dear!

I'm starting to use Myfaces Trinidad and I'm with a problem when I try to use a required inputText inside a panelTabbed component.

When the validation is activated the browser stop, and just come back to work when you click with the mouse's left bottom in the page. It just occurred when I use Internet explorer.

Somebody knows anything about this?

Best regards.

Thiago Santos da Costa

Tribunal de Justiça do Estado do Rio de Janeiro

Departamento de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas

Divisão de Portal Corporativo

(21) 3133-7580

Re: problems using required fields

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Thiago,

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. Are you saying that you can't
switch tabs if you have not entered a proper value for a required field?
If so, then this is working as designed.

Scott