Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2004/03/02 14:53:24 UTC

[HiveMind] build in in Eclipse

I build with Maven first; Maven downloads the dependencies.  I then set the Eclipse classpath
variable to my local Maven download repository ... C:/Documents and
Settings/Howard/.maven/repository in my case.  Now Eclipse can see the downloaded dependencies and
builds fine.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Re: [HiveMind] build in in Eclipse

Posted by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>.
Aha - i spent some time on trying this on another project but I must have
gotten the project file into a twist - thanks for that! :)

you too?

RE: [HiveMind] build in in Eclipse

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>.
Hi,

<hl...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I build with Maven first; Maven downloads the dependencies.  I then set
> the Eclipse classpath
> variable to my local Maven download repository ... C:/Documents and
> Settings/Howard/.maven/repository in my case.  Now Eclipse can see the
> downloaded dependencies and
> builds fine.
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship