Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2020/07/03 08:25:39 UTC

Re: Task recovery?

Hi John,

did you also restart the JobManager, or just the TaskManagers?
In either case, they should recover.

Do you still have the JobManager logs around, so that we can analyze them?

Re: Task recovery?

Posted by John Smith <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert is my assumption correct?

Re: Task recovery?

Posted by John Smith <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yeah it's fine but the thing is I guess because I don't have the history
server and the UI wasn't showing any jobs and I didn't have any job Id so I
can go and look for the checkpoints.

I restarted them but instead of checkpoint I went and played back a few
days before just to be sure... All my jobs also have a kafka start time.

Re: Task recovery?

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Re: Task recovery?

Posted by John Smith <ja...@gmail.com>.