Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by MOLINA Stéphane <st...@aprilvie.fr> on 2007/07/11 10:09:23 UTC

RE: [Trinidad] Trinidad render kit

Hi,

That's true, only these three elements are rendered by trinidad.
Is there some mean to avoid this, in particular for commandLink and commandButton ?

I looked in CoreRenderKit.java, but I don't understand how I can do ...
Is there something to add in a .xml configuration file ?

Thanks in advance,

Posted by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it>.
Hi, I had a similar issue while mixing up Trinidad and RichFaces
components. Each one provides its own skinning facility, thus one would
expect that only owned components are affected. Not true for Trinidad.
Results are incompatible styles (or dirty tricks to work around)
concerning commandLinks (at least).

-- Renzo

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.