Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/02/01 14:06:15 UTC

Re: User's actions getting switched during load testing

Matt Woodworth <ma...@cisco.com> writes:

>Friends,

>We're just about finished building a semi-large web app (~500 classes)
>but we're having problems during our load test.  The load tests have
>scripts (we're using load runner) that perform a series of actions
>(screen loads, posts, etc.) for a given user.  When he's finished doing
>his thing, he stops.  Different groups of users do different things.  A
>user from one group would be unable to perform an action that another
>group can perform.

Sorry that it took me quite some time to answer to that. But I was
quite busy the last weeks.

I know about that. It is a bug in the tool recycling. I will look if I
can dig out that patch later today.

The "only under load" is a dead giveaway. Martin: Do you remember that
I did tell you about this on IRC.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen                  INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de           +49 9131 50 654 0        http://www.intermeta.de/

  Java, perl, Solaris, Linux, xSP Consulting, Web Services -- hero for hire
        freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- RHSCLG