Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Pierrick Samary <pi...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/09 10:27:59 UTC

TabbedPane component

Hello,

Is there a way to make a tabbedpane with a number of tab dynamic ?
In my project, this number of tab depends of a List of views stored in
a backing bean.

And what are the purposes of the "datasrc", "datafld" and
"dataformatas" attributes ?

Thanks,

Pierrick

Re: TabbedPane component

Posted by Pierrick Samary <pi...@gmail.com>.
Well, I've solved my tabbedpane problem by setting its rtexpvalue to true.

But I still wonder this :
> And what are the purposes of the "datasrc", "datafld" and
> "dataformatas" attributes ?

Pierrick