Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it> on 2012/03/02 18:59:08 UTC

TO ONTONET API USERS : relocation of Java classes

Hi,

to prepare OntoNet for STANBOL-467 - Unify ONManager, ScopeRegistry and
OntologyScopeFactory implementations

and other imminent improvements on the ontology network management
policy, I have created a few new packages and moved some API members
around. In the future, the ONManager will gradually become the
ScopeManager, and there will be a new object responsible for reconciling
scopes, spaces and sessions with the graphs stored in Clerezza.

If you are using the OntoNet Java API and update to HEAD, you will most
certainly need to update imports in your code. For Eclipse users a
Ctrl+SHIFT+O on their project should suffice, no major renaming has
occurred yet.

Please let me know if there are additional inconveniences.

Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality, and so I am beyond caring."
(Col. Walter E. Kurtz)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice